Contact Us at our Richmond Branch
Still unsure if we can treat your problem?
Simply email us below and we will make sure you have complete clarity on how your condition is treated if we haven’t mentioned it in our services.
- Sports podiatry - preventive and post-injury sports podiatry for recreational and professional athletes of all ages
- New injuries’ treatment - new injuries require quick diagnosis for the most effective treatment
- Chronic pain consultations - whether caused by a traumatic event or physiological reasons long-standing pain needs to be addressed
- Customised orthotics in Richmond - tailor-made foot insoles bring the best results in treatment
- Pregnancy related services - pregnancy related changes in your body can be discussed during pre- and post-pregnancy consultations
- Injury prevention coaching - learn how to prevent injuries when exercising and find out what you should be mindful of
- Assessment of the necessity for surgical operation - discover whether you need a surgical operation or will other foot treatments in Richmond be enough to solve your problem
- Running techniques coaching - running is a popular sport but to benefit from it and avoid injuries you need to do it right
- Skin and nail care - painful toe nail and skin conditions on your feet need proper care to avoid deterioration
We can also help those on the lookout for a kids foot doctor in Richmond. Contact us if you’re concerned about your kid’s leg mobility, flat feet issues, growing pains or anything else related to children’s podiatry. Give us a call on (03) 9596 4444!